🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Harvest Chicken Pot Pie

062bddd0 860a 457c 91b6 679e2068b980  photo 9

I have a question about the recipe "Harvest Chicken Pot Pie" from adamnsvetcooking.

Can it be made ahead of time, earlier in the day or the night before?

asked by TCS almost 6 years ago

I think you could make the whole thing but not including the egg wash step and then freeze it. when you want to finish it just bake from frozen. Or make the filling and the crust and stash separately in the fridge for a day or two. roll out crust and assemble just before baking. I don't think i'd assemble it and then refridgerate for any length of time.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I've made it several times.... It's really great. If you want to prep it ahead, make the filling and the crust separately, but don't put it together til you're ready to bake it. Enjoy! It's a great recipe.