🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Zucchini with Basil, Mint, and Honey

88874ebe 985e 4fa7 8e78 fe3efa3afd7b  img 3762

I have a question about the recipe "Zucchini with Basil, Mint, and Honey" from amanda.
If I wanted to substitute dried Basil and Mint for the fresh leaves, how much would I use? I thought about 1/2 teaspoon of each, does that seem right/not enough/too much??

asked by caroleann74 almost 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

It seems like not enough to me--but you could try it and add more if you like. This recipe is wonderful with fresh herbs--I hope it works well with dried.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I'd start with a 1/2 teaspoon each and then add more if you like.