🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Enchiladas Verdes (Green Enchiladas)

C2166c9a 77d5 4eb4 9409 9710e220c152  roastedchile

I have a question about the recipe "Enchiladas Verdes (Green Enchiladas)" from MuyBueno.

Can I make ahead of time and put in oven?

asked by amy_saia_thompson about 6 years ago

Wholefoods user icon

Amy,
If you are referring to the recipe that I entered - "Fabiola's New Mexican Enchiladas Verdes" - then, yes, you can. Try as we might my husband and I can't eat the entire dish so I just roll up the enchiladas and freeze. I don't think they taste as yummy as when you eat them fresh, but it is a great dish served up with Spanish rice, calabacitas and a salad.
TASita

0f204dd1 4d97 4a07 8bbb 27d35fe339e7  yvette sangria

You can make the sauce ahead of time and refrigerate and then all you need to do is fry the tortillas, assemble and bake the day of. Super easy, super yummy!