🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ricotta and Chive Gnocchi

D6cfa3ba 05eb 4e4f 8367 492086c21c43  021610f52 352

I have a question about the recipe "Ricotta and Chive Gnocchi" from The Internet Cooking Princess.
Your recipe sounds delicious and I am thinking about trying it later this week. But given kids' schedules etc, it will be tough to do right before dinner. If I were going to prep and then finish separately, where do you suggest stopping - before or after boiling? And then, if I want to leave them for a few hours - fridge or counter? Thanks.

asked by Tokyo Yum about 6 years ago

62da2e3c 5d4a 4c43 a2ed feb7f39ad363  with ab

So, since this is made with ricotta, i would first say that you need to store it in the fridge if it will be left for any period of time. That said, since there are two cooking steps here, my guess would be to do the boiling first and then saute right before ready to eat.