🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ricotta and Chive Gnocchi

D6cfa3ba 05eb 4e4f 8367 492086c21c43  021610f52 352

I have a question about the recipe "Ricotta and Chive Gnocchi" from The Internet Cooking Princess. I love the look of these gnocchi. I saw this recipe a year ago, and asked about the size/weight of the potatoes. I never got an answer. Russets can vary so greatly in size. Can anyone who has successfully made this recipe, please let me know? Much thanks!

asked by bella s.f. about 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi bella s.f. -- I'm sorry to say that I don't know if we remembered to take a weight on those potatoes when we tested the recipe, and if we did, it's lost in someone's notes. Just go for what you'd consider large potatoes, then add flour until the dough holds together enough to roll. And if you remember to take a weight on your potatoes, then you'll know for next time (and can let us know!). Hope you like them!