Help! I can only leave a question, not answer anyone else's!

Is there a secret code way of clicking certain buttons in a certain order? Each time I try to add a response, I get the error message and the SAME recipe. I have a Mac, does that make a difference?

asked by garlic&lemon over 6 years ago

Just want to make sure we understand the issue: when you type in an answer and try to click on the green "add" button to the bottom right of the text box, you get an error message?

I think I know what garlic&lemon is saying. Each time I answer a question, I get the bread and chocolate error message. But, if I go back to Hotline and look at the question, my answer has indeed been posted. (I'm on a PC with Google Chrome.)

Yep, happened again. Another odd item about this issue is that when I go back to Hotline, the number of answers tally does not include my answer. It's only when I click on the question that I see that my answer is there.

Summer of Eggplant

I have been having the same problem. I cannot see any food pickles beyond the first page. Really i happened upon this one on the front page. I thought it was just me. Using a Mac as well. I get the chocolate toast recipe every time.

Summer of Eggplant

Really 'happy' I happened upon this one.

wssmom

:)

Thanks, everyone. Will add this to the bug list!