🔕 🔔

Help! I can only leave a question, not answer anyone else's!

Is there a secret code way of clicking certain buttons in a certain order? Each time I try to add a response, I get the error message and the SAME recipe. I have a Mac, does that make a difference?

asked by garlic&lemon about 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Just want to make sure we understand the issue: when you type in an answer and try to click on the green "add" button to the bottom right of the text box, you get an error message?

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

I think I know what garlic&lemon is saying. Each time I answer a question, I get the bread and chocolate error message. But, if I go back to Hotline and look at the question, my answer has indeed been posted. (I'm on a PC with Google Chrome.)

Yep, happened again. Another odd item about this issue is that when I go back to Hotline, the number of answers tally does not include my answer. It's only when I click on the question that I see that my answer is there.

Cd4936f2 2555 42a6 bab6 b78ae625f4ec  img 3538

I have been having the same problem. I cannot see any food pickles beyond the first page. Really i happened upon this one on the front page. I thought it was just me. Using a Mac as well. I get the chocolate toast recipe every time.

Really 'happy' I happened upon this one.

0dcfb05c 8a90 480f 8cf7 cbc33e9a6b5c  me

:)

Thanks, everyone. Will add this to the bug list!