A question about a recipe: Potato Terrine (Pave)

98d00320 1669 435c 992f 54d3b88087e2  pave

I have a question about the recipe "Potato Terrine (Pave)" from The Perennial Plate. Is a bread tin/loaf tin this: http://www.williams-sonoma...
I don't own anything like the vessels described to make this but would be willing to buy one.

asked almost 7 years ago

I think you'll be just fine using what you have. It may take a bit longer for your terrine to cook all the way through, but it should be every bit as wonderful.

I have a small rectangle enamalware dish with lid, but was hoping for (presentationa purposes) using a bread tin, loaf tin or terraine when slicing.

@Perrenial Plate - can you tell me more? Thanks!

I could think of some fun ways to use this, if it works with your dish:
http://www.williams-sonoma...

perennialplate

that would work great, although it's a bit more fancy than you need. similar shape could work but just a tin bread mold. If you do get the mold that you mentioned, its perfect for making other terrines.

Thank you so much for your reply. I did find another less expensive aluminum bread tin but thinking the other may get more use. I love "molding" foods into shapes like this instead of the usual square/oval dish. Great recipe and will report back when I make it! No notification of your answer but checked and was happy to see your reply.