A question about a recipe: CHICKEN IN A POT

8feff731 52a9 4e2d bf4d a9e8fcb6fc9f  pot in the oven

I have a question about the recipe "CHICKEN IN A POT" from Nora.
Hi Nora, I live in Moore County, NC and would love to have such a lovely pot. Can you provide contact information for Siglinda? Thank you, Lisa

asked by Lisa Poe Taylor over 6 years ago

You can try contacting Nora directly. Go to her Cook's page (click on her name at the recipe). Near the top of the page it says something like -- send a message. A form will pop up that will send so you can write a message that will go directly to her. Good luck -- it looks amazing!

ellenl

Just google her and you can get contact info (I'm in Boston).

ellenl

By "her" I mean Siglinda Scarpa in Chatham County, NC and you get contact info.