🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: CHICKEN IN A POT

8feff731 52a9 4e2d bf4d a9e8fcb6fc9f  pot in the oven

I have a question about the recipe "CHICKEN IN A POT" from Nora.
Hi Nora, I live in Moore County, NC and would love to have such a lovely pot. Can you provide contact information for Siglinda? Thank you, Lisa

asked by Lisa Poe Taylor about 6 years ago

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

You can try contacting Nora directly. Go to her Cook's page (click on her name at the recipe). Near the top of the page it says something like -- send a message. A form will pop up that will send so you can write a message that will go directly to her. Good luck -- it looks amazing!

Just google her and you can get contact info (I'm in Boston).

By "her" I mean Siglinda Scarpa in Chatham County, NC and you get contact info.