How do I delete unneeded recipes I have saved?

asked by lilgal over 6 years ago

Hmmmm...there used to be a delete button, but I don't see it either. Be patient. I'm sure it will be reinstated soon.

wssmom

There used to be a delete button? I never saw it LOL!

lapadia

:) LOL, yes wssmom, there use to be a "remove" button. Anyway, this is exactly what I have been wondering....how to remove a recipe I no longer need saved/

lilgal

Still no delete button that I can see.

We'll add it back -- soon!

lapadia

Thanks, Amanda!

Lizthechef

Don't delete a recipe.One Sunday morning I deleted my Lemon Artichoke Chicken because of a crummy photo, only to get an email from Jenny who was planning to feature it on her Monday blog. Boy, did I scramble...

sarlan

The delete command doesn't seem to have been added. Please! I've got too many recipes saved!

cookinginvictoria

I just experimented . . . if you go to one of the recipes that you have saved in My Recipes but that you no longer want, click on the Save button. It appears as though this will remove the recipe from your Saved Recipes. I just tried it and it seems to work. :)

lilgal

This did not work for me but thanks.

sarlan

Great! It worked. Thanks so much.

lilgal

Now it works, thanks!!