🔕 🔔

Doesn't matter if click on "list view", it won't stay and reverts to "grid" when go to next page and/or return to site.

asked by ellenl almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Ellenl, do you mean in recipe search? Hotliners -- is anyone else experiencing this? If everyone who's seeing this can let us know what internet browser they're using, and whether they're on a Mac or PC, we'll look into this. For me, it appears to be working fine, so we need more details. Thanks!

Thanks Kristen. I'm on a PC internet explorer. Yes, in recipe search---each time I view "newest recipes". Before last week I could switch from list to grid and back again with no problem. Now they show up as grid and I cannot get it to go back to list view except momentarily.