🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mexican Cheesy Corn Risotto With Cilantro

4a66b680 cc0d 11e5 ad37 3c15c2d2bb38  36 full

I have a question about the recipe "Mexican Cheesy Corn Risotto With Cilantro" from JennT1981 and about risotto in general. I've made risotto before, and a lot seems to hinge on the stirring and addition of broth. Can you just double a recipe for risotto by doubling the quantities, or is there more of a science to it?

asked by Elise almost 6 years ago

0fd5192e dd1e 4035 860d 44f8c1120fb0  004

Thanks for your question about my recipe, and risotto in general. Preparing risotto is not a science like baking is. I'm sure you'd be fine doubling the recipe to make a larger batch. I would think it's what some restaurants do on a busy service night. The thing with risotto though is you usually want to serve it immediately once prepared as it can tighten up on you the longer it sits.
Happy Cooking,
Jenn

Great! Thanks, Jenn!