3 cups rolled oats
1 heaping cup almonds, chopped roughly
¼ cup poppy seeds
¼ cup mixed seeds
½ cup coconut flakes
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup dried cranberries
¾ cup melted coconut oil
4 tablespoons honey
1. Preheat the oven to 130 °C. Combine the dry ingredients (except the cranberries – set those aside for later). Whisk the wet ingredients until smooth. Combine the wet and the dry ingredients in a large bowl until everything is mixed through.
2. Spread the mixture on the baking sheet in a thin layer (use two pans if necessary).
3. Bake for an hour, stirring every 20 minutes. During the last 20 minutes of baking, stir in the cranberries raisins.
4. Remove the granola from the oven and leave to cool a bit. You'll be tempted to stir the mixture right away but don't! The granola will form crunchy clusters as it cools.
5. Store in an airtight container or jar.
Enjoy with a dollop of yoghurt and some fresh fruit! #breakfast #granola