Irish soda bread
1. Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C).
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Add butter and rub it using your hands very well
3. In a another jug, whisk the egg and buttermilk together
4. Now mix dry and liquid ingredients together and fold gently. Try to make this dough as soft as possible and it should not be sticky at all. To do so use flour on your hand. Now gently bring it together and give ur favourite shape preferably round.
5. For good baking make 4 holes n each corner of the bread and lines crossing each other.
6. Glaze bread with some more buttermilk and egg mixture for its golden colour.
7. Bake for 15 minutes, then turn down the oven to 400°F (200°C) and bake for 30 minutes more.
8. Put this bread into oven for 30 min more and switch oven off. So that it could bake itself in its heat also.