Niloo 's fake and bake blackberry skillet pie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 use one of the pre made 9" pie crusts line the cast iron with it then pierce it a few times with a fork and cook it for 5-10 min
2. Melt one stick of butter and combine it with 1 cup of flour and 1 cup of sugar ten about 16oz of frozen berries pour the mixture into the par-baked crust sprinkle with 1/4 cup of H2O
3. Put the other pie curst on top and seal the edges then cut an x in the middle of the crust
3. Cut up 1/2 stick of butter and place the pieces on the top of the crust then sprinkle 3/4 cup of sugar on top of that
3. Turn the oven up to 375 and cook 45-1hr.
4. Bon appetite.