#Avocado on avocado.
• Cut avocado in half, scoop out carefully with spoon.
• Dice avocado and tomato on the chop board. Drizzle with lemon zest and add some pepper. Fold them together gently.
• Move them back to avocado nest. And ready to serve.
• Fill a pot of water to boil.
• Reduce the heat and wait for repeated boil. Slightly bring the egg to the boiling water.
• Cover and boil in 5 minutes.
• Transfer the egg to a bowl and place it under the cold running water for 1 minute. Soak the egg with cold water and set aside for about 5-10 minutes.
• Remove shell from the top of the egg by cracking gently with the edge of the knife.
• Make an egg nest with coconut grind ( or any dry grain ) and ready to serve.
• Spread olive butter on two slices of baguette. Browned it on a pan with medium low heat for 5-10 minutes. Ready to serve.