1. Add pork chop to brine and let chill in the fridge for 2-4 hours allow to rest for 5 minutes before devouring.
2. Pull the chops from the fridge and hour before cooking, drain, pat dry with paper towel, and allow to come to room temperature.
3. Get your grill or cast iron skillet hot for 30 minutes on medium high heat.
4. Zest lemon.
5. Mix 1 tsp zest, pepper, and herbes de provence into butter and spread onto chops
6. Add chops to heat, 10-12 minutes per side
allow to rest for 5 minutes, then add tiny bit of butter and a squirt of lemon before devouring.