Mexican Street Corn
1. Heat grill or cast iron griddle for 15 minutes on medium heat.
2. Mix mayonnaise and adobo thoroughly in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Place cobs directly on grill grates (or griddle) and rotate very couple of minutes while the kernels become slightly blackened on all sides, it will take about 20 minutes.
4. Pull the corn from the heat and liberally apply the chipotle mayo to all sides of the cobs.
5. For a little extra char, place the corn back on the grill for a about a minute per side to blacken the mayo a bit.
Pile cobs on a big plate and sprinkle with the salt, pepitas, crumbled cojita, and cilantro.