These sweet potato pancakes are so good, you'll think it's dessert!
1. Heat your biggest, flattest skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
2. Mix the first 5 ingredients (the dry) in a large bowl.
3. Mix until smooth and slightly lightened in color the second five ingredients (the wet) in a medium bowl.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and stir 10 times (don’t over mix, there will be lumps and that’s good)
5. Grease your skillet with a thin layer of butter. or coconut oil
6. Ladle pancake batter into about 3 inches around pancakes cook until the bubbles on the top have popped and look dry then flip (about 2-3 minutes per side).
7. Pile them up and top with whipped cream, maple syrup, compote or just more butter.