Easy to make scrambled eggs for breakfast!
1. Crack eggs into a bowl and whisk the rest of the ingredients in with a fork for about 30 seconds, until everything is mixed and the mixture slightly lightens.
2. Add the butter to the pan, allow it to melt then swirl the pan to coat the bottom and a little of the sides.
3. Pour in the egg mixture then wait 30 seconds
4. Using a spatula, slowly begin stirring and folding the eggs on top of themselves for about a minute to a minute and a half.
5. Plate it with some of our delicious sausage & breakfast is ready.
#notcontest #notrecipe #breakfast