Bring the nostalgic diner home with these homemade breakfast sausage patties.
1. Mix coffee, salt, baking powder, and pork lightly and let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Mix sage and red pepper flake into the pork mixture for about a minute then chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. Heat a pan on medium heat for 2 minutes to get pan hot.
4. Form patties about 2 inches in diameter, add to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes per side.
5. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes and enjoy!
#nocontest #notarecipe #Breakfast #sausage #brunch