Black Bean & Butternut Squash tacos are perfect for all of your vegetarian friends!
1. Preheat your oven to 425′.
2. In a big ass bowl, toss the squash cubes, oil, salt, and spices with your hands because it’s squishy and fun.
3. Pour the mess of squash on a baking sheet or 2 and stick in the hot oven.
4. Roast for 45 minutes or until they are a little brownish and you can poke them with a fork and they give up easily.
5. While that’s baking, throw the beans into the spicy oily bowl and toss to lightly coat the beans.
6. For the last 10 minutes, throw the beans on another cookie sheet and put that in there to roast too.
7. Pull the beans and squash from the oven and put into pretty bowls and onto the table, squeezing a little lime onto the beans.
8. Put the tortillas (warm, of course), pumpkin seeds, lime wedges, cilantro, and cheese in tiny pretty bowls on the table and let everybody dig in, preferably al fresco!
9. I love tacos. Also, you will have leftovers so add more tortillas as necessary.
#notcontest #vegetarian #brunch #healthy