Never buy ice cream again. Try this Vanilla Bean & Cardamom No Churn Ice Cream!
Ice Cream Mix
1. In a medium pot, mix condensed milk, vanilla bean, cardamom and cinnamon together for 5 minutes. Pour into a medium bowl and set aside. You don’t want to bring it to a boil, just enough heat to bring the flavor out.
1. Place a metal mixing bowl and metal whisk into the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes.
Place the sugar & vanilla into the mixing bowl and add the whipping cream.
2. Whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks. Do not try to whip this by hand unless you missed arm day at the gym.
3. Mix Together
1. Once whipped cream is done, scoop a big spoonful of whipped cream into the bowl with the condensed milk, vanilla, cardamom, and cinnamon mix. Stir together, and mix together. This lightens the condensed milk and makes it easier to fold into the rest of the whipped cream.
2. Transfer the rest of the whipped cream to the bowl with the condensed milk. Gently begin folding the whipped cream into the condensed milk. At first, it will look very lumpy. As you continue to fold, the mixture will smooth out and become soft and silky. Stop when you see just a few small lumps here and there — be careful not to deflate the mixture too much or over-mix.
3. Pour into air tight container (not saying you smell, but your freezer could be a little funky and if it’s not air tight your ice cream could end up tasting weird)
4. Freeze for at least 6 hours. Done. BOOM.
#notcontest #notarecipe #icecream #dessert