Rosemary & Parmesan Baby Potatoes is a perfect side dish to a steak or grilled chicken!
1. Pre-heat over to 425 degrees.
2. Cut each baby potato in half vertically.
3. Grab a cookie sheet and cover in foil.
3. Place each baby potato on the pan.
4. Drizzle olive oil over potato (may need more than 2 tbsp.)
5. Sprinkle Parmesan, Rosemary and Garlic Powder on potatoes.
6. Add more of each depending on how bold of a flavor you want. Keep in oven for 25 minutes. You want the potatoes to get a bit of a burnt crust.