These jicama hash browns will change your life. Perfect for a healthy breakfast!
1. Peel and grate 1 jicama and place in a medium sized bowl.
2. Chop ½ of sweet onion.
3. Press 2 garlic cloves.
4. Combine the onions, garlic, eggs, and Jicama in a bowl and mix together.
5. Scoop a portion of the mixture with your hand and flatten with your hand. You will want to squeeze the water out as much as possible.
6. Repeat process until you have the desired number of hash browns.
7. To add an extra kick in flavor, cook an sunny side up egg and place on top of hash brown.