Chicken fajitas with Spanish rice.
1. Tortillas heated in the oven with cheese.
2. Chicken baked in the oven at 400F for 25 minutes. (Covered and seasoned.)
3. Black beans, sautéed red pepper and onion, homemade guacamole created separately and added.
1. Onions and garlic sautéed in olive oil. 2. Add 1.5 cups white rice added into pan and cooked until higher transparency.
3. Add 2 cups broth (meat or vegetable) and with fresh tomatoes.
4. Bring to boil and then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5. Let stand, covered, for 10 additional minutes.
6. Add fresh cilantro and season as desired