Egg, tomato, avocado toast!
Fast and easy breakfast:
1. Toast one slice of whole wheat toast
2. In a pan, heat a small amount of butter to make sure the egg doesn't stick
3. Cook egg sunny-side up with a sprinkle of pepper
4. Slice 1 Roman tomato into round slices - and fry in the pan once egg is done. You want to create a nice carmalization on both sides.
5. Take half an avocado and slice into strips
1. Place sunny-side egg on top of toast
2. Place slices of of tomato's on top of egg
3. Place slices of avocado on top of tomato