Chinese Crispy Garlic Prawns
1) rinse and devein 1lb of large shelled shrimps. Pat dry the prawns with a paper towel
2) marinade the shrimp with 1t of grated ginger, 1T of corn starch and 1T of rice wine
3) Deep fry the shrimp until they turn pink and are cooked through. Set aside.
4) in a wok (or skillet), toast 1t of salt, 1T of minced garlic, 2T chopped green onions and a handful of dried chile peppers
5) toss the deep fried shrimp into the toasted garlic salt mixture. Toss well.
6) serve on a plate