Easy (but perfect) Gluten-Free Avocado Toast:
1. Toast a piece of Gluten Free bread (I love Udi's Whole Grain)
2. Cut open, pit and mash the avocado with a squeeze of lemon juice, salt and cracked white peppercorns. Set aside with the pit so it doesn't brown.
3. Bring a pot of water to a low simmer, add 1tbls white vinegar and a pinch of salt.
4. Crack an egg into a tiny bowl or measuring cup. Make sure yoke doesn't break.
5. Reduce heat slightly so water is not boiling. Using the back of a wooden spoon, create a whirlpool in the pot. Drop egg into the middle of the whirlpool. It should hold together as water stops spinning.
6. Wait 3:45minutes (for soft yoke) and using a slotted spoon transfer egg to a plate.
7. Spread avocado on the toasted bread, top with egg and sprinkle with chili flakes, cracked peppercorns and salt.