? #weekend creation!
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut #avocado in half and remove pit. I dug into the pit a little more to make more room for the egg, but that's optional.
- Situate avocados close together in baking pan - the adding of the eggs might make them tip a little.
- Crack an egg into each half. Try to get the yolk in first, and don't overfill the avocado with egg if you can avoid it!
- Sprinkle with salt + pepper. I wish I'd added red pepper flakes as well - yum.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Add garnish. Chives would've been perfect.
- Enjoy! ?