Creamy basil pesto fusilli. ?
• Toast some pine nuts in a pan. Cool. (If you don't cool deez nuts, the pesto will be dark. And that's not pretty.)
• Shred some Parmesan (Parmigiano-Reggiano), and/or Pecorino
• Pop pine nuts, cheese and heaps of basil into a food processor. Add a bit of NICE olive oil (none of that cheap shit, it makes a difference here)
• Whizzzzzzzzzzzz into a paste.
• Throw some al dente pasta into a pan, toss in the pesto, once covered and warm, add some full cream
• Can be served hot or cold. I usually like to add some fresh basil to garnish, plus some semi-dried tomatoes
#basil #pasta #pastasalad #herbs #cream