PB&J Oatmeal Bowls
- 1 Cup instant oats
- 2 1/2 cups of milk or water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (or any frozen fruit you wish) thawed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup smooth natural peanut butter
1. Whisk eggs and milk/water together in a medium saucepan. Add oats to whisked mixture.
2. Place over medium-low heat until creamy and smooth (roughly 15 minutes).
3. While the oats are cooking, mash your frozen fruit to a jam-like consistency. Add honey to the fruit and stir to combine.
4. When oats are done, add peanut butter and whisk to combine.
5. Divide oats mixture into 4 bowls and stir in your jam into each bowl.