Chocolate Ganache Tart
1. Blitz the cookies into crumbs using a food processor or by smashing them in a ziplock bag with a rolling pin. Mix in the melted butter.
2. Pour the biscuit mix into a 9 inch/23cm cake tin lined with greaseproof paper. Freeze for 10 minutes.
3. Whilst the biscuit mix is setting in the freezer, prepare the filling. Gently heat the double cream and then mix in the chocolate, allowing the warmth of the cream to melt the chocolate.
4. Pour over the biscuit base and top with the strawberries.
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours, until set.