i love this picture, its absolutely flawless and looks so perfect! i followed basic cupcake recipe, consisting of milk, all purpose flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, and sugar. i simply baked them at 170 degrees celsius for about 10-15 minutes. in the mean time i whipped up some icing with icing sugar and milk, and vanilla extract. after my cupcakes have cooked down, i piped them on top. my tip to perfect your cupcakes is to make sure that you:
1. don't over fill your cupcake liners no matter how small your liners are, only go 3/4 way up.
2. don't pipe your icing on even when the cupcakes are warm.
3. do cup proper piping tip to make a beautiful gorgeous icing top.
4. insert toothpick to the center of your cupcakes about every 4 minutes or so. if the toothpick comes out clean, your cakes are done.
5. rotate your baking tray often, because heat doesn't distribute evenly throughout your whole baking process. this will ensure that you don't overcook one side.