🍂It's autumn! My fav season among all💛
As an asian, rice is always ESSENTIAL
But sometimes, i'm bored with having plain rice
Why not giving this little thing a twist?
1. rice + water (1:1 ratio)
2. Pumpkin (1/2 cup )
*remove the skin and cut it into tiny bites
3. Corn kernels (1/2 cup)
*use fresh corn for pure freshness!
4. Goji berries ( a handful)
1. Rinse 1 cup of rice until water becomes clear
2. Transfer rice to a pot and add 1 cup of water (or chicken stock for enhanced flavour)
3. Bring the water to boil
4. When water boils, add corn kernels and pumpkin on top
5. Cover the pot and continue to cook at low heat for 8-10 minutes (Dont remove the lid during cooking!)
6. When rice is done, turn fire off and add in goji berries.
7. Cover the lid and let it sits there for an extra 5 mins