Apple Rose Tart
* 1-2 sheets puff pastry
* 1/4 cup cream cheese
* 3 tbsp sugar
* 1 apple
* 1 tbsp lemon juice
* 3 tbsp water
1. Take out the core and thinly slice the apple.
2. Combine the apple slices with lemon juice and water in a bowl and microwave 3 minutes. Cool the bowl in some ice water. Pat dry the apple slices of excess moisture and set aside.
3. Roll out the puff pastry and cut into 4 even strips.
4. Spread cream cheese and sprinkle on sugar onto the puff pastry strips.
5. Arrange the apple slices and sprinkle cinnamon on top.
6. Fold the pastry puff in half lengthwise and roll them up. Place in greased muffin tins.
7. Bake for 40 minutes at 375 degrees F.