Hello! This is my first post and I am sorry for the lack of expertise in making such posts. I am just a regular university student who enjoys cooking from scratch. Anyways, here is one recipe I have tried and successfully made. Thank you!
1. Boil 3 cups of water and add a tablespoon of salt and olive oil.
2. Cook pasta noodles for 11 - 12 minutes in boiling water. Once cooked rinse with cool water and add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Boil 2 cups of water
4. Add the malunggay (moringa) once the water is boiling for 3 minutes. Remove the moringa from the water. Drain and let it cool.
5. Once it is cooled, put it in a food processor together with the other ingredients. Puree.
6. Toss together with the pasta noodles. Add parmesan cheese if you like! :)