Feta Cranberry and "Grilled" Chicken Salad
(I take some of my pictures up close so you can see the textures of all the ingredients.)
3 Tbs Reduced Sugar Dried Cranberries
8oz Chicken Breast
3 Whole Walnuts
1/3 Cup Feta Cheese
3 Tbs Raspberry Vinaigrette
3 Cups Spring Mix Salad or Baby Spinach
1 Tbs Olive Oil
2 Tsp Montreal Chicken Seasoning
1) Place 8oz Chicken Breast in between two pieces of plastic wrap. Use meat mallet to flatten the Breast until 1/2 inch thick.
2) Cook 8oz Chicken Breast in 1 Tbs Olive Oil and 2 Tsp Montreal Chicken seasoning.
3) After chicken breasts is done set aside in a refrigerator. ( Nobody likes hot chicken on a cold salad !)
4) Measure out your 3 cups of Spring Mix salad and place in a large bowl.
5) Set aside and measure out toppings: Walnuts, Cranberries, Feta. ( If using Whole Walnuts after shelling coarsely chop)
6) Once chicken is chilled slice into strips and toss on top of salad.
7) Add your Feta, Cranberries, Walnuts, and finally drizzle on your Raspberry Vinaigrette.