-1 stick butter (melted)
-1 large egg
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 tablespoon vanilla extract
-3/4 cup all purpose flour
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease an 8 by 8 cake pan.
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan, using medium heat until the butter has melted and is beginning to turn brown. Let it cool for about ten minutes.
3. Pour the melted butter into a large bowl. Add the egg, brown sugar, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add the flour and salt. Stir until all ingredients are combined, but don't over mix.
5. Add in the chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.