Author Notes: 2 kinds of cheese are stuffed in mushroom. Very rich and cheesy flavor. —Hidemi
ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
tablespoons Chopped Bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and trim the end of stems from mushrooms. Pop remaining stem out.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and add bacon. Mix well. Fill into each mushroom. Put shredded cheddar cheese on top of each mushroom.
- Place mushrooms on a lightly greased baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mushrooms