If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Easy to cook. Microwave cooking. Mushroom with Cream cheese sauce. Pour the sauce over the biscuit. —Hidemi
- 12 ounces Sliced Mushroom
- 12 Butter milk biscuits (Canned refrigerated biscuit)
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Flour
- 3 teaspoons Minced Garlic Clove
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Minced Parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried Basil
- Bake biscuits followed by the directions of the package. Then slice them into half.
- In a bowl, put cream cheese and heat in a microwave for 30 seconds. Then add minced garlic clove, flour, salt, pepper and milk. Stir well, cover and heat in a microwave for 1-1.5 minutes. Stir well.
- Add sliced mushroom, stir well, cover and heat in a microwave for 1 minutes.
- Add minced parsley, dried basil, stir well. Cover and heat in a microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place baked biscuits on the plate and pour the mushroom sauce over the biscuits.