If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was looking for a recipe for my son for yummy cupcakes and I could not find any that were GF or sugar free, or all natural that he enjoyed. I finally came up with this recipe along with frosting. He LOVES the cupcakes. I also use this recipe to make birthday cakes. —Annmarie Rung
Makes 12 cupcakes
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
- 6 organic-cage free eggs
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup raw organic honey
- 1 tablespoon gluten free- no alcohol vanilla
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut flour, salt and baking soda
- In a small bowl, blend together eggs, grapeseed oil, melted honey and vanilla
- Mix wet ingredients into dry and blend with a mixer or hand blender until smooth
- Pour batter into a glass pan or cupcake liners
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes Cool completely Top with frosting Makes 12 cupcakes or 1 12 inch cake
- I am always expertimenting with different varaitions of frosting. 2 c macadamia nut butter(homemade). Just put nuts in food processor for 5 mnutes. At first the nuts will clump and then you will see the oil starting to come out of the nuts and it will turn to nut butter. Then, add the nut butter to 4 T raw honey & 2 tsp water…blend. So many different variations. You could add dates and pulse chop until mixed. or add shredded apples and pulse chop for a few seconds. You can even change the color of the frosting by adding beet juice or veggie juice . Then…. Frost the cake and garnish with edible flowers, and/or dried coconut, strawberries….or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!