If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Deep fry shrimp and potatoes with sweet sour and creamy sauce. —Hidemi
pound Shrimp, deveined, peeled with tails on
Small Potatoes about 2/3 lb
cup canned Lima beans, drained
teaspoons Lemon Juice
teaspoons Grated Garlic Clove
teaspoons Granulated Sugar
tablespoons Corn Starch
Vegetable Oil for deep fry
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch round slices, wrap in a plastic wrap and heat in a microwave for 2 minutes or until tender.
- Make sauce. In a bowl, combine milk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, grated garlic clove, granulated sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour and corn starch. Mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over shrimp and potatoes. Then coat them with flour and corn starch mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan, deep fry shrimp and then potatoes. Drain and put them into the sauce bowl. Add lima beans to the bowl too. Toss to coat.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mayonnaise-Based Salad
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Citrus Recipe