If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Puree mango and orange and add yogurt, milk and honey. To make the soup thick, a little bit of flour. Cool and serve for desert. Tropical flavor and healthy desert. —Hidemi
- 1 Fresh Mango, pitted and diced small
- 2 Oranges
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 teaspoons Honey
- 4 tablespoons Yogurt, plain
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- Peel oranges remove most of white membrane. Cut oranges up. Put oranges, diced mangos and water in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to the sauce pan, heat over medium heat and bring to boil. Add milk, yogurt, honey and flour. Reduce heat and simmer until thickens stirring constantly.
- When it thickens, remove from the heat and let cool. Then refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Sprinkle orange zest when serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Mangoes