If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes makes about 1.3 liters
- 5 great stems of rhubarb
- 11 ounces strawberries
- juice of a small lemon
- 1.5 liters hot water
- 1 little envelope of infusion to the strawberries or fruits of wood (optional)
- to rinse strawberries and to cut to bits, to put in a bowl (great that can contain more than a liter of liquids) to add juice of lemon with 2 spoons of sugar and to leave to soak at least 30 minutes so that releases really juice.
- Meanwhile to wash and to cut in pieces of 4 - 5 cms. the rhubarb, to start in a casserole with the water boiling for 20 - 30 minutes to moderate heat, to remove from the heat and to add the little envelope to remove after 5 minutes of infusion.
- To filter the hot infusion with a strainer on the strawberries, to throw the rhubarb and to leave to cool, to filter the strawberries but hold someone of it in the infused. To repair of sugar.
- to pour in a carafe or bottle, how nonalcoholic appetizer, or alcoholic with some good fizzy white wine slightly.