Author Notes: On the bottom, sweet salty sauteed avocado, then creamy banana avocado cream, top with chopped almond. Guilt free desert. —Hidemi
cup Non Fat Plain Yogurt
tablespoons Chopped Almond (or as many as you like)
In This Recipe
- Halve each avocado, remove seed and scoop avocado pulp. Cut two halved avocados into small cubes. Reserve the other half.
- In a skillet, pour honey and add salt. Heat over low heat. When it starts to boil, add avocado cubes and sauté for 2-3 minutes over low heat. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Make avocado banana cream. In a bowl, mash the remaining avocados and banana together. Add yogurt and Mix until well blended.
- In each serving bowl, put sautéed avocados and then avocado banana cream. Top with chopped almond.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Avocados