Author Notes: Cheesecake which is made of cream cheese and tofu. Top with blueberries. Much less calories than regular cheesecake thanks to Tofu. —Hidemi
ounces Ritz Crackers (1 sleeve)
tablespoons Butter, melted
ounces Tofu, drained
cup Granulated Sugar
tablespoon Lemon Juice
In This Recipe
- Butter and flour 6 inch cake pan. In a bowl, combine blueberries and honey. Mix until well coated and let stand.
- Crush crackers in a blender and add melted butter. Mix well. Then transfer to the cake pan and with hand, press mixture firmly on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and add granulated sugar, tofu, beaten egg and lemon juice. Mix well until smooth. Then put the batter ino the crust and bake for 22-25 minutes. Take the cake pan out of the oven and let cool.
- When the cheesecake has cooled, put blueberries on top and chill in the refrigerator. (a couple of hours)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy