Author Notes: Cheesecake which is made of cream cheese and tofu. Top with blueberries. Much less calories than regular cheesecake thanks to Tofu. —Hidemi
- 4 ounces Ritz Crackers (1 sleeve)
- 6 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 4 ounces Tofu, drained
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/2 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 6 ounces Blueberries
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Butter and flour 6 inch cake pan. In a bowl, combine blueberries and honey. Mix until well coated and let stand.
- Crush crackers in a blender and add melted butter. Mix well. Then transfer to the cake pan and with hand, press mixture firmly on the bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and add granulated sugar, tofu, beaten egg and lemon juice. Mix well until smooth. Then put the batter ino the crust and bake for 22-25 minutes. Take the cake pan out of the oven and let cool.
- When the cheesecake has cooled, put blueberries on top and chill in the refrigerator. (a couple of hours)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soy