If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cold cream cheese ice cream with warm espresso nuts sauce. Enjoy the combinations of Sweet and little bit bitter taste, creamy and crunchy texture, and cold ice cream and warm sauce. —Hidemi
- 1 1/4 cups Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 tablespoons Espresso
- 1/3 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup Coarsely Chopped Almond
- 1/4 cup Coarsely Chopped Pistachio
- In a bowl, whip whipping cream until stiff peaks are just about to form.
- Combine milk and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in a microwavve safe cup or bowl and heat in a microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- In another bowl, beat cream cheese and add milk and sugar mixture. Mix well. Then add whipped cream. Pour the mixture into each serving cup and freeze for 1.5-2 hours.
- Make espresso sauce about 10-15 minutes before serving. Roast almond and pistachio at 325 degrees F for 5-7 minutes. In a saucepan, combine espresso and 1/3 cup granulated sugar. Heat over medium-low heat and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Then add roasted almond and pistachio. Stir to coat. Remove from the heat.
- On each serving plate, put ice cream, pour the warm espresso sauce over the ice cream and put nuts on top.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Ice Cream
More Great Recipes: