If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Almost everyone like tomato soup. Tomato soup is a very tasty soup, most often used as starter. Below are the preparation steps for your tomato soup.
For More Soup Recipes:-
Serves 4 people
- 4 nos, ripe Tomatoes
- 5 nos Mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- for taste Salt
- ½ tablespoons Pepper
- 4 cups Water
- Boil the water and put tomatoes in this boiling water for 2 min.
- Take the tomatoes out of boiling water after 2 minutes and immediately transfer them to the ice-cold water. This will make peeling of tomatoes easy.
- Now, peel the skins of tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- Take water (4 cups) in a pan and heat to boil. When water starts boiling, add the chopped tomatoes to this boiling water.
- In this boiling mixture, add salt and the mint and boil for about 5-6 minutes.
- Take it out of heat after 5-6 minutes and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Blend the tomatoes in a mixer in the same water.
- Sieve the blended mixture to separate the seeds out.
- Your tasty tomato soup is ready. Server hot in bowls, garnished with a dash of butter.