If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mousse is a dish that is light and fluffy due to the use of air bubbles. Chocolate mousse is a favourite amongst almost all chocolate lovers. This quick and easy recipe will allow you to make this superbly sweet and delicate dessert in a few simple steps. Chocolate is known to release endorphins in the brain which makes us feel happy and imitates the feeling of being in love. This recipe, with its airy texture, will relax you and make you feel good. It is a dessert you can eat alone, or with a table full of friends and family. Share the joy and indulge in a heavenly chocolate dish rich in butter and cream. It might be a little heavy on your diet but you will certainly not regret it. It's chocolate after all!
For More Detail:-
Serves 6 people
- 300 gm. dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups fresh double cream
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- Put the chocolate (broken into small pieces) in a bowl and add butter.
- ake a pot or cooking vessel bigger than the bowl. Pour some water into the pot and place the bowl containing chocolate on it. Heat the water and cook the chocolate till a smooth mixture is obtained. Remove the bowl from the heat and allow the mixture to cool. Mix in half of the cream.
- Coarsely beat rest of the cream with sugar and fold this into the chocolate mixture. Refrigerate this for half an hour.
- Pour this mixture into a piping bag with a large nozzle of your choice (preferably a star shaped one) and pipe them into separate glasses. Refrigerate again and serve cold.