If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe always shows up at my Aunty Cathy's annual Christmas Eve party. I'm not sure where she got the recipe from, I have altered it slightly to my taste. It's a good appetizer that can be quickly prepared. —inasmallkitchen
Makes 4 pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped large
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch herbs de provence
- 4 pieces crusty bread or baguette
- 4-6 pieces brie, enough to cover bread
- 1 pomegranate, seeded (enough to cover the brie)
- In a small saucepan, heat garlic, olive oil and herbs until flavor comes out of garlic.
- Toast bread, brush with oil (leaving the garlic cloves in the pan), until just coated, but not saturated.
- Top with pomegranate and Brie (in either order, I went cheese then pom, but suit yourself) and toast again until cheese is melted.
More Great Recipes: